Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Mya's Late Night Show

3-25-14 7:30 PM


Who do YOU think should have won?

I chose a few of my favorites and I want to know who you think should have won, so comment their name below! :) Everyone who comments by 3-30-14 will receive a special gift! So hurry you only have 5 days!!

 -icelovescoco-


 laylarosse


 BeautifuLengths


Judges of the show (from left to right) Selena-Bear, MyaWooz, Caceymama, and -walffles-


Who actually won?

I'm thinking who actually won too! So BeautifulLengths won! Congratz! Don't forget to comment who YOU think should have won out of the ones I picked and BeautifulLengths is down below! It took FOREVER (literally) to get the results but they finally came in! Comment below if you were disappointed with who won (I have NOTHING against anyone, keep that in mind c:)!






No comments:

Post a Comment