Popular Posts

Friday, April 4, 2014

Woozworld EPIC Shirts?!

The new Woozworld Epic shirts (and the other designs) are so cute! I got 2 of them for free and I was so happy! They weren't the Epic ones but they were still cute because they were the cropped one and the other one (not the tank top). So I just wanna say OMG thanks sooo much for the shirt! I'm so happy! So down below are the shirt designs for girls and guys! I would personally buy the $10.00 pack because I think all the shirts are cute and its also cheaper!


The circled shirts (in green) were the shirts I got so yeah! xD Ill be posting pictures of me and other woozens modeling these shirts and the outfits they chose to go with them. Ill probably be posting a link to that page down below so keep in touch! Bye Guys! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment