Popular Posts

Friday, April 4, 2014

Epic Shirt Models

I recently said I would share people modeling the new woozworld shirt collection so here it is! I've given ALL the outfit names and shared a little bit about what I like about them, so thanks to the models and thanks to everyone who has helped out with my blog so far! I'm so happy I've gotten 40+ page views, even though that doesn't seem like a lot, to me it is because I thought I would only get 5 or so x) and I know my blog isn't commonly known, but I'm getting there! x)

Model: ginger1752
Outfit name: Spring Cutie 
I liked how the dress looked like the style of dresses I see a lot of people wearing with the cropped top, and skirt! I also like how the hair is short (cause I like short hair in the hotter seasons cause its to hot!) x)

Model: Cheyelle
Outfit name: Peacock Princess
I like how she didn't color her hair yellow, but instead make the shirt and shoes match an accent! I also like how the pants aren't yellow because it just would look weird like that! x)

Model: maddieshowmecute
Outfit name: Summer EPIC
I like how the spartan stand out because its different than red or black. I also like the shoes she chose (I think I chose a pair similar!) It seems like a great summer outfit! x)
Model: ScarlettFireWooz
Outfit name: Scarlett's in the Wild
I know the name is a little cheesy! It's because she has the Bratz hair on and there's the Cloe's in the Wild x) I like how she chose the cropped top dress again x) and her hair is a good accent to!

Model: Hallerina (me!)
Outfit name: Romance Skater
I know I tried to make this a romantic skater type of outfit (but I think I failed x)

Model: Hallerina (look me again!)
Outfit name: End of School
I tried to make this an end of school look where you can go and party (I think I failed again x)

No comments:

Post a Comment