Popular Posts

Saturday, March 22, 2014

People Modeling the New Spring Outfits!

People Modeling the New Spring Outfits!

Some people wanted credit so I'll put their name by their picture, but others wanted to be anonymous so I gratefully respect that and the models! Enjoy the pictures of the amazing, and beautiful girls!

This girl (who wants to be anonymous) is wearing the new spring dress, with matching yeti boots (nice job girl!) and a camp cutie hair (I don't think that's the exact name!). What I like about this outfit is she combines winter (yeti boots) with summer (camp cutie hair) and gets spring (spring dress!). Its amazing, and I don't think it was thought out!

This girl, x3-Fashion-x3, is wearing the new hair and new shoes and she is wearing previous spring outfits (which I couldn't get a picture of sorry!) for the dress that she has! I like how she mixes and matches like a lot of people and makes her colors balance out!


This girl, -xAllyForeverx-, is great at combining colors too! She also has a great taste in dead mouse (the shirt she is wearing) and has on besides the shirt, the new spring hair and the yeti boots! I also like how her lipstick matches her hair and her eye shadow matches her boots and shirt!

This girl, brichy-is-back, has an amazing fashion outfit! She has a cute camp shirt, with leggings and yeti boots for winter! She is like the first girl who wants to combine winter with summer which makes it awesome! She also matched her eye shadow to her color clothes and has a peach lipstick which is a spring color!

Good job for being awesome in fashion and modeling to everyone who was in this blog! Thanks for letting me take pictures and give credit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment