Popular Posts

Monday, March 24, 2014

Scammers?

Scammers?

I usually don't like to rant...

I usually don't like to rant about people on WoozWorld but I have come across MANY scammers, that some people are familiar with so I wanted to share them not to himuliate them but so you don't get scammed. I do NOT want to take any names off because I have fully been 100% scammed by them.

repcect: She was giving ME free after I voted my 64 votes; she then removed all the items off the many (keep in mind we were the ONLY ones in the unit) so she scammed my votes.. then reported... then blocked so I lost my votes and plus I forgot to mention that I also gave her a rare hair, so yeah if she ever "promises" free watch out!

bdfbjdjhfjkdlkfj: Look at her name for a moment. Wanna know why it's like that? It's common for scammers to have names like this because then you can't trace them (well they should know they usually have a chat log) anyways she scammed me of my ice blocks and ms romance hair so watch out! And then she had the audacity to go and make her status to "haters gonna hate" Wooooowww! That's just so low!!

KutieQueen: She scammed me of the rest of my ms romance outfit AND THEN hacked my friend. Her account is angelenapretty, but it got hacked. I hate this girl sooo much!!

guhimama: See that survivors she is wearing? Yup that was once mine, got scammed of it!

Holly-xoxo: OMG why is a famous person on this list?!? Oh wow cause they scam to! Anyways I had the new spring dress an it happened to be her color code so she wanted it, being nice I traded her it for ice blocks which ended up being fake and I got scammed losing the dress...

ioanaxxc: If she's wearing the stylish ballerina hair then that's mine... Yup scammed....

Shes the worst of them all... I was in her top models... matching the themes PERFECTLY and then all of a sudden she outted me for NO reason... After I traded and bought SOO much she scammed!

So yeah that's a list of scammers and items I'll never get back which makes me really sad!! :(




No comments:

Post a Comment