Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

QUITTING Update! All Who entered read!

Hey guys It's Hallerina here with some update about my quitting! So I've gotten ALOT of people asking for my account and I wanted to say, I DO NOT GIVE IT TO GREEDY PEOPLE. Even if you are not greedy keep reading because there's more than just greedy! Down below are ways/forms of being greedy:

1) Asking for my account
2) Begging for my account (Please? I was hacked and have been through 20 accounts, now I'm poor and my sister has cancer, but there is a cure! The cure for her cancer is your account so give it if you care!) Okay obviously my account wont cure cancer...
3) Asking/ begging for my items
4) Bullying me or my friend (this isn't greedy I just wont accept it.)

Anyways the ONLY way you can enter NOW is by messaging me. If you have already entered don't worry about doing it again. Also here's how the "winning is going to work":

1. I will enter all your names in a hat! :D
2. I will draw out 10 names from the hat.
3. Those people are the 10 "finals"
4. I will pick 4 of them who I think are nice, anti-bullying, non-greedy and lastly non-judgmental.
5. The 4 people will make a music video, mini-movie or photo album about not judging people (I'll give more info about this when the time comes) then from those people I will pick a winner of my account!

No comments:

Post a Comment