Popular Posts

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Spring Interview with caitlynbrough

caitlynbrough's interview on Woozworld:
Q. What's your favorite thing to do on Woozworld?
A. Go and hangout with friends.

Q. Okay and u have played for ate months, which outfits do u think were the best?
A. Any thing that matches with my dead maw.

Q. Do you have a signature color?
A. I do c:

Q. So how did you pick those colors? Like did u see another woozen wearing them?
A. Well I realized that pink and purple the neon colored really stood out from the crowed and there so pretty c':

Q. So when you first started Woozworld how did you feel about it?
A. It was a really good place but now I really don't know.

Q. Do you think that there's a lot of drama between scammers and zhackers now?
A. Yes

Q. How do you feel about the "beex update"?
A. I don't like it there is no point in wooz and now the owners don't sell rares any more.

Q. Whats your favorite spring outfit?
A. I say ever thing, I like it all!

Q. Is spring your favorite season?
A. No, I'd say summer.

Q. Who is your favorite Woozband?
A. Mya, she is like OMG XD. She is so pretty, I wish I was her!

Q. Do you know about the new Woozband members?
A. OMG, there is, is it those to kids?

Q. Who was the first Woozband member you met?
A. I think it was Mya, lol.

Shoutout (in her exact words):
P.S that means she loves you! <3 (as a friend)





No comments:

Post a Comment